The House Blend Featured on IFB!
So excited that my post Seaside Sights was featured this week on IFB! It’s always an honor to be recognized by other fashionistas :). Please take a moment to check out the other bloggers featured!
Links à la Mode, July 21
- Aesthetic Distance: What to Wear to a Wedding | A Review of Rent the Runway
- Affordorable: How Often Do You Recycle Your Clothes?
- Anti.Muse FashionRiot: Events | Berlin Fashion Week
- Attire Club: Presenting the InCompany by Attire Club July 2016 Issue
- Chicks N Kicks: Sneaker Diary | Deep in Heart of Haurache
- Couture Crush: Couture Crushin | Layering Lace Trend
- Fash Illuminous: Trend Report | Off the Shoulder Top
- The Fashionista Momma: Floral Jacket and Lace Dress
- Global Garbs: 10 Fashion Blogging Tips We’ve Learned In Our First Year of Blogging
- Grazielle Camilleri: A Touch of Purple
- Happy.Pretty.Sweet.: 45 Blog Ideas When You are Feeling Uninspired
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: Climbing Mount Fuji
- The House Blend: Seaside Sights
- Layers of Chic: Denim Culottes with a Hint of Quirkiness
- Les Assorties’: Introducing | Anekdot
- Middle of Somewhere: Floral Midi Dress
- Moda Addicted: DIY Patched Jeans Featuring Oh Lola
- Sassy Ethnic Bohemian: In Fashion, They Won’t Hear You Scream
- Vanity and Me: Pretty Small Shoes Totally Nude
- We Are Ready Made: Into the Wild